This week bolstered by the knowledge that my lovely sister will be sending me my manuscript back soon, loaded with much sage advice and revision ideas, I actually finished two steps in my Snowflake. Step#5, in which I wrote a character synopsis for each of my 10 characters, which is a summary of the story from their perspective. And I also finished Step#6 in which I made my synopsis longer. Originally I took all of my character synopsis and imported them into the large synopsis, but then I removed much of it, attempting to fit the added info seamlessly into my current text. Who knows how seamless it is, but it is done and that is always thrilling. I’m done with step#6, only three steps to go, Yahooo!