So, the power went out this week. But Choco started this teeny weeny generator and we threaded an extension cord through the dinning room window. We had a choice. Plug in the fridge…or the TV and video games. Sweet Boy#3 had been doing chores all day to earn his video game pick, and so I plugged in the TV. And it worked…for about 30 minutes. Just as Choco was walking up the stairs to tell us to turn everything off because he was about to plug in a larger generator, there was a power surge and boom our lamp went out, our TV turned off, and smoke started pouring out of the DVD player. I had blown up a lamp, two DVD players, and our Wii system in one fell swoop. We now have a household of very very sad boys, including the one who is 42.