By some glorious miracle I did get quite a bit of writing done this week! I am still working on mapping out the “Snowflake” for my devotional idea while I wait on feedback on a draft of a novel (or attempted novel). Anyway, step 2 of the snowflake is to take your one sentence summary and turn it into a paragraph. Well my paragraph ended up being an entire page and that is for step 4, so I retyped my step 2 page into step 4 and took a bit of description from step 3 and turned it into my step 2 paragraph. Much better. I also completed all of step 3, which is writing down motivations for all of your characters. So I thought up beginning middle and last names for my four characters as well as, ambition, story goal, conflict, epiphany, sentence summary, and paragraph summary of their part in the plot. Very helpful. It was nice to finally get something done.
I promise you a crazed animal, a concussion, and a kiss in every single book...you're welcome!