This week I poured over the first 73 pages of The Wandering Wood. First, I edited the first five pages in my attempts to get into a 1st 5pp. class. Then I sent those edited pages to my critique partner, Jenn and my best friend Sarah. I got their notes back and went to work making changes. I also went over the first three chapters and revised according to the notes given me by the Hunky Hubby. Then I pulled out all the notes that Jenn gave me on the first 73 pages of the story. She had read these chapters before, made notes, sent them to me. I made changes and then she read the 73 pages again to see how I improved. She of course made more notes for improvements and this week I went through them and made the changes that I felt would further the story. Now I have a file full of revision ideas based on all of these helpful critiques and things that agents have said online and weird ideas that I get in the middle of the night. I’ll jump into revisions based on that file next week. If this seems confusing, don’t worry, it seems confusing to me too. I’m just hoping that it will result in a fabulous manuscript that is ever improving rather than becoming a monstrous behemoth of perplexities.