During these past two weeks, I’ve finished going through every word of my Galley for Athens Ambuscade. I also finished the revisions based on my critique partner’s notes on the first four chapters of my middle grade adventure story from last year’s NaNoWriMo. I made several changes that will increase the tension at the beginning of the story, including adding a secondary villain. Some of those changes had to be made throughout the rest of the manuscript. So after working on those first four chapters, I read through the rest of the manuscript and made changes to continue what I had done at the beginning of the story.