Well, oblivious to the horror to come I started this week off writing my first scene of LMR. I never finished it. Part way through the scene I realized that the “Disaster/Complication” column of my spreadsheet was missing. Now the “Scene Overview” column was also missing but this caused me very little heartache as its not really necessary. But the “Disaster/Complication” Column was the hardest one to write. I’d wracked my brain and struggled over each entry and now it was gone! So I went back to each scene and re-did each scene complication. Some of them I was able to figure out by squinting at the “Emotional Response” column and biting my lower lip. But some of them I just made something new up, I think, and went on. So…discouraging week, but next week I’ll be back to the writing.
- The Harrowing/Heartwarming Parent Moment of the Week
- Writing Pilates